Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cancun Pics


Casandra took this picture of some dolphins
playing in the lagoon in front of our hotel.



Casandra and Brett enjoying our Mango Tangos!
The resort was all-inclusive, and we made the
most of it.



This is from the balcony of our room.
At the bottom of the picture is the dolphin
lagoon, and on the upper right is the ocean.



This picture was taken at the Riu Palace.
This is where I stayed a few years ago
when I went with my brothers.



This is us with the beach behind us.
Everything was gorgeous.

3 comments:

The Dell Family said...

Love the pictures I am so jealous wish I was there, but I guess not with you two love birds. Love you and Love your Blog

The Dell Family said...

How come all your friends blogs are named husband and wife except for mine? Alix & Addi I see who you love more!!!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I love all your pictures. Did you have someone else take them or did you set up your camera. That is are problem, we always have someone missing out of the picture. Well glad you had fun. Love you. Tanya