Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our Hotel

As you know we just celebrated our 2 year anniversary. So we decided to stay at the Mandalay Bay like we did when we first got married. The Hotel was amazing. We were able to stay longer and enjoy the amentities. The pool, service, room, etc, were just amazing. This time instead of being in Mandalays Bay hotel we were in The Hotel at Mandalay Bay. So much better I would suggest staying there versus Mandalay. We had such a great time down there, from Jons Birthday party, shopping, I attended a nail show one day, hanging out with family. It was all just perfect. And well I know I am not perfect but it was quite a rush putting $100.00 on RED and Winning!!! I have never bet that much on just one spin. It was so relaxing we hung out by the pool a ton. I loved Every second of it.

2 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Crazy gambling Casan and Brett. Glad you at least won.

The Anglesey Family said...

How fun! We;ll have to stay there sometime. When do you leave for hawaii?