Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunny Saint George






Gosh I love this place. Brett and I were so sick of the inversion last weekend that we decided to go to St. George. It was so nice, and best of all no crappy air. Its weired getting away for a couple of days than coming back it seems 20 times worse than it was. I really miss Colorado because of that, growing up I didnt even know what inversion meant, but here its the way of weather. Anyway we had a great time hanging out with the Reeders, and The Elzingas for a day, it was fun to have a differnt family there with us. While Tanyas family was with us we went to Dixie Rock, kind of stressful because the kids think they can go crazy, but it was great fun. Poor Spencer only had snowboots to wear, Im sure they were weighing him down. But nothing slows that kid down.

3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

It looks like you had such a fun time. I am glad that you were able to escape the inversion. Wish that I could have been there.

Amy said...

well, im sure you got my message that night about 8 oclock, sorry it was so late! missed seeing ya though, next time give us some notice we would love to get out and double or something fun!! hope your great you pics are so cute!

Adrian and Danell said...

Cute pictures! Cal keeps asking when casan and Bett are coming to his home!