Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursdays



So I am starting Thankful Thursdays pretty easy, just every Thursday find something your Thankful for and Post.
Today I am Thankful for my job. Brett made the comment yesturday how he had read an article that said "If you have a job make sure you are doing everthing you can to keep it". It made me reflect on my own life and how at times I complain that work is either to slow or to busy, but at least I have one and Im greatful for that. Most of all Im thankful for Bretts great job. We are truly blessed. I know I have family that are struggling and I hope this doesnt offend anyone. I just think no matter a persons postion find something to be Thankful about for next Thursday.
*** I realize kind of a lame-o picture but best I had

1 comment:

The Dell Family said...

I love the candy cane nails, next Christmas I want you to do that.