Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dying Easter Eggs


My favorite part about going down for the car show is that I am with Danell on Easter, I loved watching Cal a couple of years ago dye eggs and now I got to see Cal and Cade, it is so funny to watch them through eggs in the dye and crack almost all of them. I also loved seeing Cade's face light up when Danell showed him a Mickey Mouse egg. Cade loves Mickey Mouse I forgot to mention in the Disney post that when you asked him if he wanted to go to Disneyland he would say "no" but when you asked him if he wanted to go to Mickey house he would say YEAH. Also he loved giving Mickey hugs and he even beeped beeped Mickeys nose.

2 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

We love having you for Easter too! We love having you anytime!

The Behunin Family Story said...

It is always so much fun to spend holidays with little kids. Cal and Cade are so crazy!