Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our New House!!!


Finally we sold! It took ages, and even though we were so against having a realtor we finally decided to give it a shot and were glad we did, We found a great one! We listed our house mid September and a week later she had it under contract with a back up offer as well. She even got more than we were asking for! So in these tough times we feel incrediablly grateful to sell our home still get a good price on it and get into this beautiful home. We are so excited to have the room for a growing family (no thats not an announcment. Food Storage, Watter Barrells for storage and so much more. I am so grateful for this home I love everything about it! I also cant wait for the summer to of course do summer remodeling!

6 comments:

The Dell Family said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see more pictures and of course visit it. Who knows by the time I get there all the remodels will have already been done. : )

Widdison said...

How fun! So happy for you guys! Shannon wore the outfit you got her, she was so cute in it! I love the house, cant wait to see more pictures!

The Anglesey Family said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

The Behunin Family Story said...

I am so happy for you. Cannot wait for your Christmas party.

Nicole Stucki said...

Oh I LOVE it! I'm for sure coming by sometime for the tour :)!

Adrian and Danell said...

We loved your new house!