Monday, February 28, 2011

Making Progress



So most people only post things that look good and are proud of. Well these may not look good but I am sure proud of them! I have always been the type of just jump right in and I will figure it out that way, well for some reason the last few years I have become a little more of a "show me" or even a "I would just rather pay for it than make it". However with this new sowing machine my personality of I will just hope for the best has come out a little more. I cant say that completely because I still have received some help form Jill, but one morning I woke up and decided I was going to hem my velor pants and I did. The picture just doesn't do justice but they are pretty crappie. Than a month latter I decided to hem my jeans and WOW what improvement!! I am now taking reservations for pant hemming LOL. Anyway I post this because I think a person should enjoy the improvement they make in life,and not always the best and perfect projects. Hopefully I will continue learning and getting better, but for now I would be lying if I said I didn't feel like throwing it out the window some days. However I love the will I have in me to keep trying even if its hard and for some reason this is really hard for me.

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

Casandra this is what I think is one of your greatest qualities about you. That is you never give up! Don't be too offended but I agree your Pink Pants do look crappy, BUT YOUR NICE JEANS LOOK FABULOUS!!!!! I'm not sure if I would of continued after the pink pants! : ). Again this is why I love you cause you don't let pink pants stop you from being GREAT!

Thank you for letting me reflect on my life and my improvements I have made in my life. And allowed me to see how far I have come!!!

love you and thanks for being brave on posting those pink pants : )

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Those pink pants are awesome. I want to see them in person. Bring them down Sat. would you? Just kidding. Awesome job. YOu are the best.