Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Davis is my Hospital!




So I have hesitated so much in posting these pictures because I didn't want people to think we were bragging, however this is my journal and I will always want to brag about my little girl right!!! So that being said I know I already talked about the experience we had but the Billboard is now up, it went up in May. It was weird too how it went up because the night I was driving home from school I noticed that they took the old Davis Raymond Billboard down. However it was some other billboard and not us. I was kind of bummed thinking we wouldn't be up. However the next day I ran into my brother in law Brian at Office Depot and he said he saw us! It has been fun to see just how many people have noticed even people from church who we dont know and I didn't think ever noticed me would recognize us. Anyway long story short I am so glad my family got to be a part of this I know Milly will love seeing "Life size Milly" as Casche would say!!! It is also fun to see because the Billboard is right in between Kaysville and Layton heading North so Brett gets to see his girls everyday!
Milly and I tried to poss the same WOW has she grown she was a month and a half in these pictures.

5 comments:

Season and Isabella said...

Holy cow! That's awesome!

The Dell Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I love it. I might just have to brag about you on my blog it's sooo cool! Im totally jealous!!!

The Dell Family said...

P.S. I'm totally started to see Brett in Milly! I guess that means Milly is really yours not mine! ; )

The Dell Family said...

Last thing, What's up with them spelling your name wrong? Oh well I think family will be the only ones who notice that!

Tasha said...

I noticed your name was spelled wrong because I remember how your mom didn't want a swear word in your name:) lol. We saw your billboard on our way to bear lake! It really jumps out at you:) ha ha!