Sunday, October 7, 2012

Getting use to things





For the most part we are doing great but there are still moments of Priya much deserving the nickname Poutty Priya. She can sure let you know when somethings not perfect in her life. however she is still much easier than Milly was. She doesnt take a pacifier which sometimes is frustrating but I feel like she does okay with getting over things fairly quickly. Milly one day brought over the stool to look at Priya and the next thing we knew she is giving Priya blankets and books (as pictured) I love that, even though she doesn't always want to hold her and see her she has a great love for her sister. When ever she wakes up and asks where Priya is and when were about to go somewhere she always makes sure I don't forget about her. For the most part though Milly drives Priya nuts. One morning Kristie had Milly and it was just Priya and I, I gave her a bath and it was the first one that she wasn't going crazy I know it was because sister wasn't there to bug her.

2 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

She is growing up so much. Send Milly to mne any time. She likes it better when Priya is not here and she gets all the attention.

The Dell Family said...

Your nursery is so adorable. i can't wait to have a house that I can paint!
Maybe in 5 years