Saturday, December 15, 2012

Priya's Blessing

We had a beautiful day to bless Priya on hot but not unbearable (like Millys. In her blessing circle was Brett, Grandpa Dittbrenner and Singleton, Brian Singleton, Chris SIngleton, Bryce Behunin and Jared Elzinga. We also had close frineds the Tuia's, Steve Carlson and the Wrights, other fmaily members including Great Grandmas and Lois and Jerry Singleton. Thanks to all for this special day. Brett gave her a beautiful blessing. After we headed back to the house wand enjoyed a light lunch. I had some help making the food (thanks sisters)everything turned out just the way I wanted it too and that very rarely happens. I think I was most grateful no one was stung, there were Bees everywhere due to all my Sunflower decorations!

3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

You did a great job on the blessing party. So much fun.

The Dell Family said...

I love your hair and these photos so darling! and love the earrings

The Dell Family said...

so precious