Thursday, April 10, 2008

In and Out HERE WE COME!!


So as many of you may know, Brett is a fanatic when it comes to In and Out. So much that he would drive down to Vegas eat there and drive back home. Crazy huh. Well Im glad to say that they are building one in Saint George and you can bet we will be first in line. After all my brother tells me that if their is a line I'm there. (For those of you who dont know what were talking about you can always ask me). So this means more trips to Saint George less to Vegas sorry Andrea and Wayne.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Youd better call on your way here?? :) just so we can see you that is, although Im sure Nick would be excited for a excuse to go there!!!

Adrian and Danell said...

Can't wait for all of the visits! I'll mark them in my calander!!

The Dell Family said...

Oh Crap, just remember St. George is only a pit stop for lunch and dinner in Vegas Baby! [

The Anglesey Family said...

KORY AND I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING! We are SOOO obsessed. In fact....We are considering moving to Cali after the military....JUST TO LIVE NEXT TO AN IN AND OUT!

Tasha said...

I had heard it was coming to St. George, but I didn't know when and where. Do you have the details?