Monday, April 28, 2008

Its Here!!!!






So after a extremly long wait our new car is finally here. Back in January we ordered a new 2008 Ford Fusion. We finally got it beg of April. It was totally worth the wait. We built if ourselves online then ordered it, I loved it, such the way to go. This way we were able to get everything we wanted and more because of course they talk us into more. My favorite feature is the ambient lighting and heated seats. Bretts is Sync and Sirius. Although the car is great in everyway.

4 comments:

edwardsfamily said...

Yay for you guys! I am so glad it was worth teh wait and yu love it! It looks hot!

The Dell Family said...

That's AWESOME! FINALLY It's Here, you should totally bring it down to Saint George for Memorial Day so I can ride in it. I still need to post our new car!

Browns said...

That's one good looking car. It looks really nice! :)

Adrian and Danell said...

Looks good!