Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our Farm




Well it may not be as good as my Uncles Farm, but we did buy some chicks the other day. They are so fun to watch and so dang cute. They are about the size of a golf ball with a head. The Black one though is a little bigger, so we call him our Prize Chick. We bought them to eat the spiders in our lawn and for eggs. It will be a fun little hobby for us. Everyone needs to come see them while they are still small and cute. Your always welcome at our FARM. HAHA

4 comments:

The Dell Family said...

Do I need to make you a sign saying Singleton's Farm Est. 2008? Let me know :)

Adrian and Danell said...

They are pretty cute! Cal loves to throw golf balls! HAHA

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, how fun and how cute! I love little chicks!and.. youll have to explain to me that whole "in and out" thing. how did that happen? and looks like you had fun in ST. George, youd better call next time?? :)jk

The Behunin Family Story said...

We will have to come visit the farm.