Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Read it and Weep Boys




So Brett wasn't the first one to ever be served at the New IN N Out in Saint George, ( yes I do have to tell him life will go on). However, when we went there for the first time. Brett just so happened to get to be order NUMBER ONE. WOW, can you believe we had to save that reciept, and yes we still have it. Ive said it before and its true "This is my life". I have a husband who's dream it is to be order number one. Well he did it. I know some of you guys are jealous, but for all you others grin and bare it. LOTS OF LOVE Babe....

4 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Brett- We are sooooooooo happy for you. Way to go!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Brett!!! Number One. Right on! Save that reciept forever. Hey why don't you frame it and hang it your living room.

Tasha said...

YUMMY!!!

lisa g said...

Dan is completly jealous. Cute blog. I love your picture layouts and your background paper. Way fun
Lisa G