Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Since 3 Jobs isnt enough


So for people who know me well, they know that I have always had to have more than one job. Well apparently the 3 I have now arent enough. I've been seeing these beaded watches a lot lately and they are so dang cute. So I decided to take up another job and sell these watches. The company is bumbles and they have the cutest jewerly. Yeah, now I have something so cute so sell in my salon as well as I can join my sisters in craft fairs and have something to sell. Danell and Andrea hope your ready for me. HAHA.

7 comments:

The Dell Family said...

ROCK ON! The more the merrier. This means more bathroom breaks. Craft fairs are so much fun!

lisa g said...

I love the watches they are so cute.

Adrian and Danell said...

Can't wait to buy mine!

The Behunin Family Story said...

Those are way cute!

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh my gosh...How much is the silver one....Maybe I can convince Kory to buy one for me!

Amy said...

those are soooo cute! good for you come sell me one:)

The Dell Family said...

Let's see some pictures of the BIG TRIP. I can't wait!