Sunday, September 14, 2008

This summer was so nice because Brett worked 4 tens, so he had every Friday off. It made it nice for vacations, and just for a nice summer day. On the last friday that Brett would have off we decided to go to Tanyas neck of the woods and go swimming with her family. The recenter was so nice. We had such a good time. There were so many things to do. The diving boards were so high. I'll admit I was a little chicken but I did do it. It is always fun to be with Kendra and Spencer as well. I loved watching them swim. They are such good swimmers.

1 comment:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I am so glad that you came. It was so much fun. The kids loved it. I will need to get some of those pictures from you. Go Brett!!! He wasn't chicken. Just kidding, you did great Casan jumping too.