Sunday, June 14, 2009

Looks Pretty Goog huh...


I loved making cookies growing up, every Sunday I would make some. Only problem is that they all sucked. I don't know what went wrong every time but I would follow the directions and still. I remember at one point my parents telling me not to try anymore that I was making them go broke wasting all the ingredients. Well through the years whenever there needed to be cookies I just bought them all done, Couple years ago I branched out and bought the ones that you just have to cook. Call me bored or something but Friday night I decided to make them by scratch ALL BY MYSELF (Brett did help frost). They turned out great. My friend Brynne gave me the recipe, they are such a great summer cookie. They are called Root Beer Float cookies. Yummy Yummy

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I loved the cookies! They really did taste like a rootbeer float!

Adrian and Danell said...

Wow! Casan makes picture worthy cookies! That is something to blog about! I will have to get the recipe!

MM said...

root beer float cookies? oh sweet deliciousness!