Sunday, June 14, 2009

Love the 4 Tens


One reason for loving summer is that Brett's schedule turns to working 4 tens. It is so nice it makes it so easy to get away for a longer weekend and better yet this year instead of just having Friday off you also get Monday off and it just alternates that way. LOVE IT, were getting to do so much this summer. So for Bretts first Friday off we decided we would take his Grandpa fishing. His Grandpa loves to fish, it was so great to take him. Its times with his grandpa that I know I was totally meant to marry into this family. He reminds me so much of my own. I love him tons. Although we didnt catch anything we had a great time.

2 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

Oh how I wish! Ours is more like 7-12's with work and church!

Amy said...

very cute! i wish we still had a Grandpa! they are the best! hope your having a great summer! hope the house thing is going well too!