Tuesday, March 2, 2010

NO Shoes NO Shirt NO PROBLEM




It was so nice to wake up to a beautiful day, not sure if I mentioned earlier but the day we arrived all though it was nice it was pretty windy. I loved that Brett was so willing to do what ever I wanted to do this trip, in the past he has kind of ran me to death with all the excursions he wants to do, so this being a trip for me before the baby comes he was so patient with just wanting to lay on the beach and every now and than cool off in the ocean. I love all inclusive resorts, my favorite part is if your smoothie melts a little bit no big deal just get a new one. I must have downed 30 each day. It was pretty crazy to see waves in the past the ocean has been so calm so we were both surprised to see red flag days and decent sized waves. So although we couldn't snorkel we had fun just playing in the waves. I will admit being pregnant I think I go a little over bored with protecting this baby, I didn't get to far in, so I guess I should say Brett had a good time in the waves. My other favorite part about this day was that I started to read a book titled "Enjoy the Ride" I highly recommend it was the best book I could have read it helped me relax better and just enjoy every second.

1 comment:

The Anglesey Family said...

Look how clear that water is! Pretty!!!! Congrats on the girl!!! I wanted a girl first. They're like little mommies to younger children.