Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pregnancy in a Nut Shell

So even though I never got deathly sick while being pregnant the first 18 weeks were not the time of my life. I didn't feel like myself I was tired and just unmotivated. Than around 20 weeks I started to get some energy back enjoyed the way I was feeling and took a job as the Clearfield High School golf coach. That energy seems to have lasted till about 24 weeks and now I'm tired again and my Back never stops hurting. She did give me the best Valentines Day present she could have given me, and that was being able to feel her kick for the first time. I still hate brushing my teeth because I gag and almost throw up evertime. Even though I can still fit into some of my low rise jeans at 27 weeks, she really started to show around 23 weeks until than I just looked like I let myself go. Well thats my pregnancy in a nut shell so far. The countdown is less than 100 days.

4 comments:

MM said...

woo hoo - i only ever got a few weeks in where i felt kinda normal - other than that, it's tough! but what a wonderful valentine present she gave you!!! so sweet ;)

Season and Isabella said...

You are so cute! You look awesome! So exciting you got to feel her kick. Enjoy those sweet moments! :)

Amy said...

wow!!! i cant believe that your that far, i had no idea you were even pregnant and i cant believe that you didnt tell me last time we talked!!! Ahh im so excited for you!! wow! i am also soooo jealous of your Valentines present did your hubby just come up with that idea? i cant believe it i want to eat that right now!!! what a sweet man!! see you this weekend maybe???? call me!

Anonymous said...

Pregnancy is SOO hard but SOO worth it. You have waited a long time for this, I hope you are enjoying it a little bit. I love to feel the baby moving and know that I created this little miracle. Good luck and hang in there for just a few more weeks. Congrats!