Sunday, January 30, 2011

Milly's 6 month




It breaks my heart to see how much she has grown in just 6 short months. Milly is sitting, and rolling all over. She has such a contagious smile. At her appointment she was 16.4 which is 55% in weight, Height 25 in 23% and OFC 16 1/2 33%. Its funny to think that I use to want Milly to be so advanced now I find myself pushing her bum down so I can delay crawling. She began eating cereals at about 5 months Thanksgiving was her first day of cereals and we have now introduced veggies, not really a fan of Mixed greens but she still eats them.

5 comments:

Amy said...

sooo adorable!! i can tell you are having fun with a girl!! so cute!

The Behunin Family Story said...

She is sure a cutie. I also love seeing you as a mom.

Widdison said...

Oh man, how cute is she?! I love all the cute pictures of her! We should have a play date and let the girls play.

Tasha said...

She is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She is DARLING! I am so happy for you, and I love the name!