Sunday, January 9, 2011

So Long 2010



WOW what a great year! We began the year with Brett taking me to one of my favorite places CANCUN and yes I like it better than Hawaii. I love being treating like a queen at the all inclusive Hotels. We made that trip because it was going to be our last big trip without kids and it was a blast. February we went to California with Andrea and Danell. March I enjoyed coaching the Clearfield Girls Golf team. April we went to Saint George. Than we got the house and our lives ready for Milly to bless our lives in July. August was the Dittbrenner family reunion. September was our first trip with Milly to Saint George to see Bella get blessed and old friends. September was also the month we did the campaign commercial for Davis Hospital. October we sold our Layton home and moved into a Beautiful home in Clinton. Of course the biggest thing that stands out in my head for the year was the birth of Milly and how perfect she is but the other thing that runs in my mind was that in the month of July as well I was privileged to attend a funeral for one of the greatest man I know. As I close this year I have had so many ups and very few downs I hope 2011 will be just as great!

4 comments:

Browns said...

What a great year for you guys!I can't believe how big Milly is getting, what a cutie.

The Behunin Family Story said...

I hope you have a great 2011!

lisa g said...

How awesome that you guys sold your home. I hope that you enjoy your new home. Your little girl is so adorable. We should get together some day.

Adrian and Danell said...

What a great year!