Thursday, May 12, 2011

East Egg Decorating



So the kids dont come over and decorate cookies anymore becuase the year I had them come over and do that it was the biggest mess of my life, I still found sprinkles the day we sold that house. So needless to say this lasted all of 2 minutes. I am trying to be a good mom and let Milly do things but I cant stand the mess kids make. AS you can see in the one picture she toss the eggs and spilled all except for 2 colors. So when Brett and I went to finish that night we didn't have much of a color choice to choose from.

3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Casan, I am glad that you are learning to give in a little. Milly is going to make messes.

The Dell Family said...

ONe day you will wish you are still picking up sprinkles! RElax and enjoy the Journey!!!

The Dell Family said...

I am now thinking Milly looks like Brett!!!