Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day MOM!!!

Thank You for Everything.....
For loving me
Sacrificing for me
Putting my needs before your own
Cheering me on
Encouraging me
Raising me
Most of all for being the mom you were, I have never doubted in a decision on what you would want me to do as I saw you raise teenagers and young adults I learned so when I got to that point I knew exactly the advice you would give or what you would have me do. That is why I am most thankful I am the youngest in the family so I could see how you raised teenagers in such critical times in life. I miss you still all the time, but I know your time on earth was complete you taught us all and had finished your course. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

We did have the best mom. Now that I am raising my own teenagers, I ask myself what would mom do?