Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Friday Night and Moms Birthday!


Once we arrived back we had time to pick up the best pizza I have ever had and enjoy Pizza and a movie. Milly thought this was so fun, she had never got to eat anywhere but her high chair and to be doing this with cousins was really neat. Well the movie was pretty lame so it wasn't long before everyone found themselves doing other things. We than celebrated my moms birthday, it was really sweet Andrea made a cake and took out time to teach her children, Milly and Brett about our mom. She also had a small picture of her. The best part was Alix tol me "That we wave the picture over the candles to blow them out." I thought wow were really technical over here and quite frankly I wasn't sure what I thought about it. However come to find out it was her idea and they really dont do that. However Andrea maybe you should, After all "Its like shes blowing out the candles herself"!!!

2 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

That's cute!

The Behunin Family Story said...

I am gald that you had a fun day. We love celebrating Mom's birthday.