Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Last Day in the City Day 3



We were ready for this day it was going to be our most relxing day thus far for the trip and we were ready for it. It was sprinking at my sisters so we thought it would probably be the same or better in Manhattan. Yes we were positive thinkers, however this got us know where. It rained so hard we couldnt see places and it was just a mess. Ponchos did nothing. So we pretty much just stayed on the tour bus. But we did get off to eat Cheesecake at Ileans. It was fabulous than one of the workers suggested a place for lunch in Little Italy and WOW I would give anything to eat there again and again. Now I am a firm believer that all food is good in NY but this place really was fabulous and worth making the trip for. So we ate shopped as much as we could stand, we both were in jeans and lets face it you can only stand to be in wet jeans for so long. Plus we were excited to start spending time with Milly again and most of all my cousins and sister.

1 comment:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Wow! I can't keep up with all these many post. Looks like tons of fun, but now I am in the mood for cheesecake. Just the mention of it. (my farovite dessert)I can't wait til maybe someday I can go too.