Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Day





All in all we had a wonderful Christmas. It was an extremly busy day getting ready for 9am church, than our own Christmas, Bretts parents than relax for an hour before I started teh potatos for dinner at Grandma Satterlees, than pack for Disneyland in the morning. However I loved every second of it. I loved the time we had as a small family at our home even though Brett and I both were ready to toss Millys Kitchen away. Even she had a screw driver trying to help us put it togehter. Jill had a very fun "hunt" for the kids to find out they were going to Disneyland, it included lots of differnt travel items like coloring books, travel size tooth brush and paste and so on. I even enjoyed my time with his extended family eating dinner, I may have looked like Rocky after a fight ( I know I felt like that) becuase I think as a I get older the worse I get around cats however I still enjoyed every second of my day!

1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Fun Pictures.