Sunday, January 22, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane


The day after Christmas we left for Disneyland. Milly was so adorable with her on suitcase even though I loved watching her with it at times it was a little annoying she is so independent and not everyone boarding a plane wants to wait on her. She did great on the plane, its funny I was so scared for Seattle cause it was her first plane ride but she was fine, than I was scared for New York because it was a long flight again she did fine. So needless to say I did not think twice on this one.

2 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

Too cute!

Widdison said...

Oh! So adorable!! I need to get Shannon one of those. I know understand why at 2 they start making you pay for a seat.. because they NEED their own seat. Haha. I was lucky the past few times we have been on a flight she has had her own seat because the flight was not full. Phewf! Glad Milly was so good and looks like you guys had a fun trip. We are headed to Disneyland next month!