Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Disneyland Day One




Brett and I made sure to get there at opening and boy did that bring back memories of when I went with my family as a kid and waited inside the park waiting for them to give us the go ahead and watching everyone begin walking leading to an all out sprint. Anyway nothing has changed and I love it. It was very important to me that Milly like Disneyland so we had her first ride be "Its a Small World" it was perfect she than did great the entire trip even if a ride scared her like Pirates she just snuggled and closed her eyes. After small world we went on Peter Pan one of my favorites. It was at that time Brett's family got there and we enjoyed rides with them like Nemo, Dumbo, the train and others. Brett even went on Splash Mountain for me. I'm telling you as soon as I hit Disneyland unpregnant that will be my first ride, I love it! We enjoyed lunch at the park and Dinner at Captain Jacks across the street.

1 comment:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

So awesome!! I wish we could get our lazy bums up and get to the park when it opens. I remember always doing that. I am glad that she loved it there.