Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pregnancy Thus Far

After going through a complete pregnancy once I have learned not to complain about every little pain. With Milly I didn't know that each day would just get worse so I complained everyday. With this pregnancy I know I'm just going to get more uncomfortable, more fat, and pains will just get more intense. So with that sad it has been a great pregnancy. Once again even though I may throw up here and there I am never rolling on the ground ready to die. Its never bad enough that I just cant mind over matter it and continue with my day. Some of the things that have been really hard for me is the face that I am getting bigger much faster. With Milly I didn't really start to show till about Mid April and with this one I started really showing sometime in Feb. This is hard for me because I hate the weight gain. Yes I know I am going to gain weight but that doesn't make it any easier. I am 7 pounds away from when I delivered Milly, I don't think that is a lot of wiggle room considering I still have 3 months to go. The only reasons I can come up with on why I am gaining is because I have been so extremely sick this winter starting in January I got a horrible head cold that took forever to go away about the time that went away I got Hand foot virus, and you may say adults cant get that, well it may be rare but I accomplished it. That was horrible I'm pretty sure the worst thing I have ever experienced. Soon after that I started having breathing issues after putting up with it for a couple weeks I finally went to the ER and found out I had Bronchitis and that takes forever to go away I am still having issues with it. I have been so scared during these times because of the medications I have had to take, even though all have been safe they still worry me (its just my nature. I guess all I can say is without the support from Brett, the love I get from Milly and the faith I have in blessings I have received I would be a complete basket case. I guess that sums things up, no weird cravings I do enjoy however late night drinks like Jamba Juice, Slurpee, and now Strawberries and Cream Fraps no coffee of course from Starbucks. Nothing weird at all I dont have crazy dreams, nor really anything. I am just bigger than I was with Milly and just as uncomfortable! Cant wait till July!!! Not sure if I mentioned these facts yet I first felt the baby move around the beg of March. Now I feel er all to much at 27 weeks. Also at 27 weeks Doctor says I have gained a total of 12 pounds for this pregnancy. Looks also at 27 weeks baby weighs around 2 pounds and thats something in the 65%.

No comments: