Sunday, September 23, 2012

Davis Hospital Stay

                                                         Peyton Elzinga and Priya
                                                 My Girls unwrapping there coming home outfilts
We enjoyed bonding as a new family. Milly did ok at times she was freaked out by her but for the most part thought she was neat. We enjoyed visitors of course Grandma and Grandpa came, Chris and his family, Tanya and hers and lastly Nicole Stuki. We enjoyed showing Priya to all. Saturday night while Brett was taking care of Milly I enjoyed Priya all to myself. This was such a special night I'll never forget  I relaxed  I held her and just took a breath for once and took in life.

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

oh my goodness I need to steal your children and make them mine. They are so adorable. I see Brett in them but I also see so much of my kids too {which like I said they must look like you} Seriously we need to get our kids together cause they would just look like siblings.

The Behunin Family Story said...

Little Priya is such a doll!