Sunday, September 23, 2012

Priya's Here


She could not be more perfect. We love every inch of here. After holding and enjoying her for a while they wheeled me off to my room I would be in for the next two days. Brett enjoyed giving her a bath. I know I wrote earlier how well this epidural worked but holy cow it would not wear off. I realize you have no dignity giving birth but what was even worse was having to have a nurse walk me to the toilet stay there and hold me while I peeded (which really stinks because I get major stage fright about going pee in public) After I finally went she then had to wipe me and take care of all that OH MY GOSH I HATED IT, little did I know that this would happen 2 more times because  feeling in my legs did not return until noon the next day. Your probably wondering if I showered and YOU BETCHA, with Milly I fainted in the shower a couple times because of delivery that Brett didn't want me to but I felt disgusting so they wheeled me in a chair and I bathed numb legs and all.







1 comment:

The Dell Family said...

PLease finish you are keeping me in suspense!

She is darling by way..completely darling.