Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally Hawaii Pictures

So Sorry it took so long to get these pictures are Hawaii trip was awesome. I dont have time to do them all at once so I am going to break them up, I figure that will be better for journaling anyway. So this is our Hotel room. We enjoyed it nothing to great about it, but nothing wrong with it either. We did enjoy having a view of the city, ocean and Diamond head from our room. That was probably my favorite part, That and the balcony I love waking up and just sitting out there, I dont think a morning went bye that I didnt spend some time sitting in the chairs on the balcony.

5 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

Looks nice, but I am ready for some real pictures of Hawaii, not just of your hotel. We want the swim suit edition!! Just kidding!

The Anglesey Family said...

How fun!

The Dell Family said...

AWESOME! can't wait to see more!!!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Looks fun so far. Can't wait to get all the pictures.

lisa g said...

Great hotel. What a view.