Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I DID IT!!!!


So I dont want to sound like I am bragging, but I realluy am proud of myself. At the begining of the month I took a course to become certified with a differnt Eyelash extension company. This company is much more strict, with Novalash all I had to do was take a written test which was hard but really not to bad. But with this new company you not only take a test but you do a hands on portion that instructors are watching you. After that you have to submit 5 before and After photos of your work. And well I just go the email that I passed and am qualified to be a Peachy Pro. Yeah, I was really excited that I passed I was really nervous about it.
You can check it out at peachylashes.com also if you want to see some of my before and after photos, they are not the greatest but they work csnailsandeyes.blogspot.com

4 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Way to go Casandra. You really do have a talent for this stuff.

The Dell Family said...

Way to be!!!!! Great Job!

Adrian and Danell said...

great job casan!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Great Job Casan!!!