Friday, October 3, 2008

This ones for you Racheal

Another Tag Game

I am: Watching Seinfeld
I think: Id rather still be in Hawaii
Everything in life: Can be as good as you want to make it
I want: To get a job at Got Lashes
I have: The love of my life and best friend beside me
I dislike: Deep cleaning
I miss: my mom
I fear: myself or someone I love getting hurt
I feel: content
I hear: the TV and fan
I smell: my cocunut air freshner
I crave: Churros
I cry: when someone is sad or I am sad
I search: the scriptures, and more education
I wonder: when Ill be ready to start a family
I regret: not taking more pictures on vacations or outings
I wish: For good health for me and loved ones
I love: Brett, ande family and the chickens
I care: about Brett family and my career
I always: Have to be worrying about something
I am not: Alsleep and I wish I was
I remember: My firswt date with Brett
I believe: In Love and the church
I sing: anythinhg I hear, also Good Morning, Good Morning to the chickens
I don’t always: floss
I argue: about issues I feel strong about
I write: out checks
I win: every now and then
I lose: settlers
I listen: Sirius THE PULSE listen if you havent I LOVE IT
I don’t understand: why certain things happen
I can usually be found: at home, the spa (I work at) Target (haha Danell)
I need: to get back to my regular schedule Hawaii really messed my sleeping schedule up
I forget: I actually forget a lot of things
I am happy:When Im with loved ones
I tag: Andrea, Kristie, and Jessica

1 comment:

The Dell Family said...

I didn't know you worked at Target. When did you start that job? thanks for the tag