Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day One

So once arriving we got on a shuttle that took us straight to our Hotel. After checking in and settling down, we were both so hungry so we walked out the hotel and found a fun little restaurant. Brett ordered the Slaughter House Burger, this burger has every meat you can imagine (hince the name) it was huge. I on the hand just got a bowl of chili. It was great to sit there and look out at the ocean while eating and the food was great. After dinner we walked around the Beach and enjoyed the sunset. We were pretty tired so we went back to our room planned for the next day and went to sleep. I think we fell alsleep at like 7pm Hawaii time. Yeah I know really excited, but keep in mind it was 11 back home. Although some poeple forgot, Yes Tanya YOU who called at 2 in the morning. HAHA Love ya

2 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I think it was 4:00am. Yea, sorry about that.

Sanders Family said...

I just tagged you so check out my page for the info.