Sunday, November 16, 2008

I loved this restaurant, our friends the Harrobs told us about this restaurant and it was amazing. It was an all you can eat Seafood Buffet YUMMY. For Dessert their was tons of different thing like pie, cookies, brownnies, cakes, but of course my favorite was the Chocolate Fondu with pineapple and Strawberries. All the food was so great and since it was a buffet we tried everything. I loved it for Brett because he has never tried alot of the things like mussles, lobster and crab. They also have a pinapple that as you can see errupts. The restaurant was great being surrounded with a huge tank of Salt water fish. I loved eating dinner and watching so many beautiful fish swim bye. Thanks Harrobs for such a great recomdation, you guys are great.

1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Surrounded by fishtanks, I cannot understand why you two would like that? I love the pineapple volcano.