Sunday, April 19, 2009

Brett is so Sweet


Thursday morning I decided I would get out of bad a little sooner than normal and go for a run, I left the house before Brett even left for work. So after my 5 MILES, YEAH, I returned home to find I was locked out. Our Garage key pad maybe works 5% of the time and this was not one of those times. So after knocking on so many differnt neighbors doors, I finally had one answer. Although this does not end the problem, you see Brett will not answer his phone if he doesnt recognize the number. So after about 10 phone calls to various people at the District I finally got a hold of him. It was not the start of a great day, I was late to work and it just seemed like nothing could go right. Once I got home, I walked into my salon room to start an appt and saw these amazing beauitful flowers, He can be so sincere and sweet. I love him so much

4 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

How sweet! We like Brett also! What a good man!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That is funny. I love it. 5 miles, you are crazy. Okay not really I am still just having a hard time with ONE. Way to be so sweet Brett.

The Behunin Family Story said...

Brett you are awesome. See we are all saying nice things about you and you have passed the offical time we HAVE to be nice to you, now we are because we LOVE you! Thank you for taking such good care of my baby sister!

The Dell Family said...

Brett what a stud you are!