Sunday, April 12, 2009

Vegas, Mesquite, and St George



Short weeekend to fit all that in but we did, we left Thursday after work and stayed at the Virgin River in Mesquite. The next day headed into Vegas so I could meet with some girls who wanted to buy Bumbles. We hung out with family, went to the Palms so Brett could get a Tony Shoemocker chip signed and just enjoyed Vegas as best as we could IT RAINED and was pretty crappie all day. The next morning headed back to Mesquite to do a Craft fair with my sisters Danell and Andrea. Danell sells Tutus, and baby wipe cases, Andrea sells vinyl, and well I sold Bumbles. Ive also started to make rings and other jewerly. I will show off that latter. The show was so fun, we didnt do great but I just enjoyed the whole experience with selling and being with my sisters. After we booked it to St. George had IN N Out for Brett(of course). Tanya and her family came that night, talk about CHOAS, Tanyas family, Andreas family and Danells, lots of crazy kids. Overall a busy but great weekend.

4 comments:

The Dell Family said...

I love my daughters hair :0

Adrian and Danell said...

That was a fun little weekend for us! Glad you could come!

The Behunin Family Story said...

That would have been fun! Glad you had a good time!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That was fun. I loved hanging out with everyone. Really made me want to get the family reunion put together. Maybe I will be sending out a survey soon.