Monday, April 20, 2009

Davis County Gala Foundation

This year the Theme was Night of the Dragon, Wow it was amazing. I love getting all dressed up. The evening started with getting pictures, appetizers and a silent auction, even though we got bid out on everything it was way fun. Than the dinner was absoutley amazing, so yummy. Followed by a live auction. Singer George Dyer was incrediable, I usually dont like hearing other singers sing songs that the original artist sang but he was so good. He sang my favorite as well as my dads "Music of the Night" Phantom of the Opera and "You raise me up. What a fun night. Thanks to VCBO Architecture who sponsored our table. One of the best parts was an anonymous donor gave each person there $25 to give to the teacher of their choice. Im sure they donated well over 10,000 there were so many in attendance. I love when people can remain anonymous, unlike Micheal Scott, if you have no clue what that means dont call your self an Office fan, HAHA. If you know any great teachers let us know.

1 comment:

Adrian and Danell said...

How fun! I wish I had somewhere to go so I could dress up! I love a good work party! Maybe Old Cobblestone Road will have a big party this year! HAHA