Sunday, July 26, 2009

Believe (shamu Show), Dolphin discovery, and Sea Lions LIVE



Believe was a little sappy, in fact so was Shamu Rocks, But still Absolutely AMAZING. Wow I love watching these shows, its incrediable what they can teach these whales and animals to do, Although the trainers say that they teach us what they will do, in other words they are the trainers, I guess if I were working with a whale that weighed over a ton, they would definitely be the boss. I felt like I little girl watching these shows it was so magical to me. In the Dolphin show they chose a coulpe from the stands and they happened to be from Utah, They no sooner introduced them and the wife slipped and fell on her butt, way to make us Utahans proud. Brett loved how high the Doplhins could jump. Sea Lions live was so funny I was so entertained before the show a guy dressed in a janitor uniform acted like he was cleaning and poking fun of people, than he started playing music from varies TV shows and acting them out, it was hilarious.The guy ended up being the head trainer.

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

AWESOME THAT MAKES ME WANT TO GO!!!

Adrian and Danell said...

So fun! I remember the janitor guy from when we were there. he was pretty funny!