Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sea World Atlantis



Our trip started bright and early, I woke up at 3:30am to start getting ready, I could have slept longer but I was so worried about forgetting something that I couldnt sleep. Brett was wondering why I would get so done up just to take our friends to the airport, I played it off that I had an appt right when I got home. When we arrived in San Diego everything just worked out perfectly the shuttle was right on time and the rental car was so smooth, I was pretty impressed with myself, usually Brett and I plan trips together,so for me doing all this myself I was proud. We got a crappie PT Cruiser wouldnt recommend it but it gave us quite a few laughs for the trip. Our first stop was at Sea World after walking through the Clydesdales exhibit we headed over to the Atlantis exhibit. There they have a ride and a nice aquarium. The ride was pretty fun it was nice we went at the begining so we didnt have much of a line

1 comment:

Adrian and Danell said...

Way to go Casan! What a great wife you are!