Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

So normally I let Casandra do the posting here, but I thought I should do it this time. First let me say Thanks Babe! It was amazing. So here is how I spent my birthday. A few weeks ago Casandra told me that our neighbors needed a ride to the airport bright and early on Friday, so I said I would take them since I already had to be to work early. I get up and get ready and she said she didn't sleep well and was going to come to the airport with me. So we get to the airport and I see Casandra pull her backpack out of the trunk. It was early and I was trying to figure out why she brought her backpack, then I see my paintball bag in the trunk, I thought it was weird that our neighbors would have to borrow luggage, but who am i to judge. Then Casandra tells me happy birthday, I think I still stood there for a bit trying to piece it all together...I'm not too bright at 5am. So away we went to San Diego. First thing we did was go to sea world. It was a blast. I love that kind of stuff.


We went to all the shows. This was shamu in the morning. Then we saw some high flying dolphins.

We also saw the Sea Lion show, which was super funny. The highlight though was probably the Shamu Rocks night show. It was tons of fun.





4 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I am so glad that you had fun. Way to go Casandra!

The Dell Family said...

WHAT A FUN SURPRISE! I love that she didn't even tell you till you got to the airport.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRETT!!!!!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Happy Brithday Brett!! Glad that you were able to have a ton of fun. What a fun surprise.

Adrian and Danell said...

Happy Birthday Brett! Great surprise!