Monday, January 11, 2010

Aquarium of the Pacific



I love going to this Aquarium it is so big, nice and educational. Brett and I love getting new ideas on what we can do with our own aquarium (even though they never happen because everything we see there that we want to add is so expensive). We also had quite the experience while we were there just as we were sitting down to have lunch the fire alarm went off. Its so funny to watch and see what people do and how the employees act. Everyone just looked at each other like is this for real and if so what do we do again? The employees after about 5 minutes had us go outside and wait. Lets just say I'm glad I was in a warm place and wasn't finishing my lunch and waiting in Utah.

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

Awesome!

The Behunin Family Story said...

That is crazy about the fire alarm. Glad you had fun.