Tuesday, January 26, 2010


So I have been delaying posting this, for reasons I'm not even sure. I guess I wanted some great way to announce it but nothing ever came to mind. I also wanted to be sensitive to those who may be struggling with getting, or having a successful pregnancy. So to put every ones mind at rest, No I haven't let myself go, the big gut I'm getting is indeed a baby. Brett and I are so excited and of course scared. It's been a pretty good experience so far. I went to a new Doctor because he deals more with high risk pregnancy's and he has been great. He got me past the point were I have been miscarrying and everything is still looking great. I really like this Doctor, he is great at putting my mind at ease. My sisters and I planned on getting pregnant together. Danell and Tanya planned it really good me not so much I feel like I'm not even close to them. They are going to have there babies and I will still be big and hot in the summer still waiting, but never mind that, Were just excited things are going so well.

10 comments:

The Dell Family said...

Such a cute post. I want to post it on my blog too. HOpe you don't mind. congratulations! I wish I was pregnant too, but not really I need to wait a little longer : ) You didn't say what you were having, so I will let you announce that even though I already know!

The Dell Family said...

Such a cute post. I want to post it on my blog too. HOpe you don't mind. congratulations! I wish I was pregnant too, but not really I need to wait a little longer : ) You didn't say what you were having, so I will let you announce that even though I already know!

MM said...

Oh I'm so happy for you! How have you been? 18 weeks pregnant! You are almost half way done! Congratulations!!!

The Anglesey Family said...

I cannot be more happy for you!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasha said...

Congratulations!!! It's been a LONG road! I am so happy for you:)

Jessica Edwards said...

Yay!! We are so excited for you!!

Season and Isabella said...

Casandra,
I'm SO happy for you! You are one of the cutest pregnant ladies EVER! Congratulations! We will be anxiously watching and waiting for more cute pictures and updates.

Shelly and Vic said...

How exciting! Cute post Congrats!

Adrian and Danell said...

we are so cute!

Audra said...

Casandra!!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!