Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dew Tour and Escape the Inversion



Last week Brett had the great idea to drive up to Snowbasin and get out of this Inversion. I can't believe how crazy it makes me. I feel like I am in a coffin, I cant breathe and I feel like screaming. It is the worst thing ever. Lets just say that I'm not the biggest fan of Northern Utah. Anyway, its a short drive and well worth it. you can literally look down from the Mountain and see all the crap and junk in the air. It makes me sick I breathe that everyday. It was such a nice afternoon. We enjoyed watching the Dew Tour events and having lunch. Crazy expensive lunch was though, I don't think I have ever spent that much on a quick non sit down lunch. Oh well my mental health was worth every penny. Thanks Brett for getting me out of this crap. Brett is so super sweet not only does he think of things like that but he also went out the other day and bought a $200 air purifier. I'm not sure yet what I really think of it. I guess I thought I would walk into my house and have some "Awwwww what fresh air" moment and I don't so at the beginning I really didn't think it worked however every time I clean it there is a ton of crap built up in it. Anyone have one, and if so what do you think???

No comments: