Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back to Milly

So I guess I am in the bragging mood. Not only about Casandra, but also about Milly. Last Sunday night we had her playing on her tummy, and she flipped over to her back. I was excited, but also thought it was probably just a fluke, but last night during tummy time, she did it again 3 or 4 times. She is so amazing and beautiful...she takes after her mother.


Here she is showing off how strong her neck is, she seems excited about it.



Here she is just chillin'



She is a very curious girl, always looking around to see what everyone else is doing.


I love in-n-out...what more can i say.



Milly is not your typical baby, she does not like to be swaddled. The first morning that I went into the nursery to get her all the other babies were wrapped up like mummies, but not Milly, she was sleeping about like this, arms out, and legs uncovered.

3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I cannot wait to see her again. I bet she has changed so much while I was gone for two weeks. But I told you from the start she was strong.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

She is just soooo darling. I love all the pictures. She is just so cute. What more can I say.

The Dell Family said...

I totally missed all the updates on my blog roll. I can't believe I missed these pictures. They are adorable! She is beautiful. Isn't crazy how fast they change in days, weeks, and you'll notice months. I can see a bit of Brett in her now not so much looking like Alix. but i"m sure next week she'll look different again.