Friday, July 2, 2010

I have been Blessed



So as nervous as I was to have friends and family throw me baby showers, I was extremely humbled and grateful for all I received, and most of all surprised at the great turn outs and how much people cared for me. My first baby shower was back in April at my work, they did it than because there was another teacher having a baby than. At that shower I received a nice car seat and many cute clothes and blankets. Next my mother in law and friend Bethany threw me a shower in West Point. I loved seeing old and new friends and most of all was once again blown away that people who didn't know me but was friends will Jill and knew Brett would come and support me. The last one I had was my ward shower, that some close friends from church and who I also do nails for threw. The ward shower was amazing as well so many members came and I was able to get to know each better.
I am humbled in the fact that people are still so willing to generously give in these hard economic times. I thank each of you and appreciate all that I received.

1 comment:

The Dell Family said...

HOly Crap I need friends like yours!