Sunday, July 11, 2010

More Milly Pics


If you have seen any of Casandra's sister's blogs, you may have already seen some pictures with all 3 new little cousins together. Here they are at our house: (Left to Right) Bella, Milly, Peyton/



Here is Milly in one of her 4th of July outfits. This was also the day she came home from the hospital. I say one of her 4th of July outfits because Milly's grandma bought this one for her, while Casandra and I bought one for her too.





This is Milly right before she came home from the hospital. Pretty dang cute if I do say so myself.


Here is another picture of all 3 girls together, this was at the hospital.



Casandra might not appreciate me posting this picture, but I think it is so funny, I don't know if she thinks she is being a monster or what.


Also I wanted to thank everyone that has been so good to us, and has helped us out. It is so appreciated. We are truly blessed, not only to have this beautiful girl in our lives now, but also to have such great friends and family.

5 comments:

The Dell Family said...

Yeah!!! pictures!! keep them coming.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I love all three of these girls and I am so excited for them. I need to get some of these pictures on my blog. I just hope we took pictures. Knowing us I will be calling asking for your copies.

Season and Isabella said...

So beautiful!!

The Behunin Family Story said...

It is so fun to get to spend so much time with my beautiful niece who lives so close to me. Milly is a doll with a great personality already!

Widdison said...

I'm so excited for you! She is precious!