Wednesday, June 30, 2010

4 years of Love and Laughs


Today is Brett and myself's 4 year anniversary. As I reflect on the great times we had I think a lot about the trips we have taken, getting ready now for this baby to come, going out to dinner and just spending time together, but my absolute favorite thing about him is that he makes me laugh, and most of the time not even trying too. I can recall the last time we went to St. George, he was talking to my sister and in all seriousness says "If I was a betting man..." (I can't remember the rest) Danell and I looked at him when Danell finally says "But Brett you are a betting man". It was pretty funny, and if you don't think so I guess you had to be there. Thats just one recent example of him making me laugh without even trying. Well Brett its been a great 4 years and although we are wrapping up this chapter of our lives together (unfortunately not soon enough) I know the next is going to be great as well. Love you and Happy Anniversary.

1 comment:

The Dell Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't wait to hear your next post. As long as it include MIlly being here. You guys are so awesome. The fun just started. Your children with all the hard work will be your greatest happiness! You'll see.